Tara Chardonnay

Tara Chardonnay. Fermented white wine, made by the Winery Ventisquero Winery in Atacama, Chile. Limited Production 2,027 Bottles. 91 Points Robert Parker.

€37.85
Add to wishlist
Description

Tara Chardonnay. Fermented white wine, made by the Winery Ventisquero Winery in Atacama, Chile. Limited Production 2,027 Bottles. 91 Points Robert Parker.

The grapes are transported in refrigerated trucks to the warehouse. The pressing is done with 50% with whole bunch, and pressed with the feet, for which the yield is very low, only a 40% of yield is obtained. The wort has not been added any product extraneous to the grape, not even antioxidant (SO2), later the must is fermented in stainless steel barrel, with native yeasts, without any treatment or addition of products external to the grape. To finish it is aged for 23 months a 70% in stainless steel barrels and the remaining 30% in French oak barrels of 228 liters of 5th use. The objective is to have a wine with the highest identity of the Atacama desert. It is not clarified or filtered, which makes this wine may have precipitations and at the same time the wine is found with all its fine lees, which gives it a very special character. It is a wine of typicity of fresh climate, nervous as well as mineral. In the mouth, dense and with good structure making notice in the palate the notes of the calcareous and saline soil where it is cultivated. Aromatically it is a wine of fruit type cucumber of fruits, apricot and flowers, that evolve in the cup as you drink.

Product Details

Data sheet

Alcohol
13º
Temperature Service
10º
Reviews
No comments
Related products
No items
From 9 to 15 euros
€11.53
Erre Punto 100% Tempranillo young red wine produced by the Remírez de Ganuza wineries under the Rioja D.O.
€8.88
La Sabina Merlot 100% Merlot red aged wine produced by the Familia Conesa Wineries under the D.O. Guijoso Payment.
€10.12
30000 Maravedíes 100% Garnacha red wine produced by the Treinta Mil Maravedíes Wineries under the D.O Vinos de Madrid.
€9.50
Massimo Barrica young red wine 100% Mencia produced by the Mateo & Massimo Wineries under the D.O Ribeira Sacra.
€9.01
Luis Oliván Clarete rosé wine made with the Alcañón (white) and Miguel d'Arco (red) varieties by the Luis Oliván Wineries under the Somontano D.O.
€8.68
Roumery Cotes de Provence Rose rose wine with a coupage of the varieties: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Rolle, Clairette produced by the Château des Ferrages Wineries under the DO Côtes de Provence.
€11.98
Alegre Valgañón red aged wine Tempranillo and Garnacha produced by the Alegre Y Valgañón wineries under the D.O Rioja.
€7.60
Maudes red aged wine 85% Tempranillo and 15% Merlot made by the Bodegas Lezcano-Lacalle under the D.O Cigales.

Settings

Home

Settings

Menu

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in