Sitio de Valdehermoso

Valdehermoso 9 months, 100% Tempranillo organic red wine with 9 months in barrels made by Bodegas y Viñedos Valderiz under the Ribera del Duero DO.

Read moreShow less
In Stock 100 Items
Description

Valdehermoso is made with Tempranillo from the Valdehermoso payment located on calcareous sandy soils at an altitude of about 825 m.

Valdehermoso is aged for 9 months in oak barrels. 80% of them are French oak and the remaining 20% American oak, giving a wine with a marked varietal character that invites you to continue drinking.

Read moreShow less
Product Details

Data sheet

Alcohol
14,5
Variety
100% Tempranillo
Breeding
9 meses en barrica de roble francés
Denomination
D.O. Ribera del Duero
Temperature Service
15º
Capacidad Botella
750 ml
Cantidad de botella
1
País
España
Color
Tinto
You may also like

Settings

Home

Settings

Menu

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in