Lalama

Lalama, red wine made by the Dominio do Bibei wineries in the Orense area of Galicia.

€15.29
Add to wishlist
Description

Lalama, red wine made by the Dominio do Bibei wineries in the Orense area of Galicia.

Made with autochthonous varieties: 90% Mencía and the remaining 10% is retained between Brancellao, Mouratón, Sousón and Garnacha tintorera coming from very different vineyards with altitudes between 300 and 700 meters and ages between 16 and 100 years.

Bright cherry color, nose is mineral, balsamic and with herbaceous notes. In the mouth it is tasty with elegant tannins and an acidity marked by the fruit, friendly and easy to drink.

Product Details

Data sheet

Alcohol
13º
Variety
Mencía, Brancellao, Mouratón, Garnacha Tinta, Souson
Breeding
20-24 meses en barricas de roble francés
Denomination
D.O. Ribeira Sacra
Temperature Service
15º
Reviews
No comments
Related products
From 9 to 15 euros
€7.77
Tarón Blanco fermented in barrels, is a wine from the Tarón Wineries under the D.O Rioja.
€7.93
Agricola de Cadalso 100% Garnacha red wine produced by the Cooperativa Cristo del Humilladero winery under the D.O Vinos de Madrid.
€8.18
Gaba Do Xil 100% Mencia red wine made by the Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodriguez winery under the D.O Valdeorras.
€9.83
Microcósmico Garnacha, 100% Garnacha red wine made by Fernando Mora (Master of Wine) from Bodegas Frontonio under the Valdejalón PGI.
€9.71
This amontillado by Gonzalez Byass has spent a minimum of 8 years in American oak casks, where it has undergone biological and oxidative aging.
€11.49
Quintaluna from Ossian, is a Verdejo monovarietal made in an ecological way. During its production, it spends two months in contact with its yeasts.
€12.31
Pegaso Zeta, red wine made by Telmo Rodríguez in Cebreros (Ávila) of the Garnacha varietal, under the D.O.P. Cebreros.
€11.98
Corga Mencia Barrica 12 months, red wine made by Bodegas Pereimos 2007, a young winery located in Pobra de Trives (Ourense) came under the DO Ribeira Sacra.
€9.88
Marola & Mass, white wine made 100% with Albariño from Bodegas D´Mateo under the D.O.Rías Baixas.
€11.98
Viña Mayor Crianza, 100% Tempranillo red crianza wine made by Bodegas Viña Mayor under the Ribera del Duero DO.

Settings

Home

Settings

Menu

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in