El 4 Oneca 2014

4 Oneca, red wine of Bodegas Oneca with D.O.Calificada Rioja.


€7.07
Out of stock
Add to wishlist
Description

4 Oneca, red wine of Bodegas Oneca with D.O.Calificada Rioja.

4 Oneca, 100% Tempranillo wine from vineyards of 30 years old located 615 meters from altituda by the Sierra de Cantabria.

4 Oneca 80% by stripping and the remaining 20% is made by carbonic maceration. It noted for its intensity and freshness.

Product Details

Data sheet

Denomination
D.O. Rioja
Temperature Service
14º
Reviews
No comments
Related products
From 9 to 15 euros
€9.50
Massimo Barrica young red wine 100% Mencia produced by the Mateo & Massimo Wineries under the D.O Ribeira Sacra.
€9.01
Luis Oliván Clarete rosé wine made with the Alcañón (white) and Miguel d'Arco (red) varieties by the Luis Oliván Wineries under the Somontano D.O.
€8.68
Roumery Cotes de Provence Rose rose wine with a coupage of the varieties: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah, Rolle, Clairette produced by the Château des Ferrages Wineries under the DO Côtes de Provence.
€11.98
Alegre Valgañón red aged wine Tempranillo and Garnacha produced by the Alegre Y Valgañón wineries under the D.O Rioja.
€7.60
Maudes red aged wine 85% Tempranillo and 15% Merlot made by the Bodegas Lezcano-Lacalle under the D.O Cigales.
€9.01
Demuerte red wine 50% Monastrell and 50% Syrah made by the Winery On Wineries under the D.O Yecla.
€12.31
Clos Lentiscus Reserva Brut Nature 100% Sumoll white sparkling wine made by the Clos Lentiscus Wineries in the Garraf Natural Park.

Settings

Home

Settings

Menu

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in